Publisher is designed to be modular, meaning some of the functionality is added by plugins. You only need to activate the ones you need. This is a list of the plugins used on this site.
Necessary / Highly Recommended
- Woocommerce – required for the shop functionality.
- Bbpress – required for the forum functionality.
- SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle – Adds custom Hypha widgets, such as post loop widgets, and the hero slider widget. Best if used with Page Builder by SiteOrigin.
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin – Adds a page builder functionality. This is required for all the various layouts, excluding the Blog Standard, Blog List, and Blog Grid layouts which are all theme defaults.
Optional / Recommended
- WordPress Popular Posts – Adds view counts to posts and adds additional order by options to the Hypha Posts Loop widget.
- Ditty News Ticker – Adds option to insert the news ticker in the headband. It will replace a menu location there by default.
- Max Mega Menu – Adds the Mega Menu functionality to the primary menu. It enables widgets to be placed in the menu, and other various navigation features.
- Jetpack – All the modules have been tested to work with this theme.
- Metaslider – An alternate slider option to use in the featured header.
- Custom Post Type UI – Add custom posts to your site. These custom post types can then be selected in the theme options to style differently than the default blog if needed.